Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I worked out on Thursday, so I worked out a total of 3 days this week. I am so happy. I have to continue to do that many, but I have a start. I have decided that this week I am going to write down a reflection of my past 30 years in honor of my birthday. Sounds kind of fun. Could be scary, but interesting. I'm not sure if I will blog it or just write it all down for me. We'll see about that. 7 years ago today I met my honey. Wow, time flies. The boys are at the zoo today. Jeremy had yesterday and today off so him and the boys have had good bonding time. I'm at work. There are some great pictures of the boys, so I need to get some posted. I got to see Sara teaching this week. It was so much fun. I wish I could still do my dance and gymnastics. I am so excited for the Olympics. I'm cheesy, but I want to be able to do a front walkover again so that is my goal with weight loss. I won't be doing it on the balance beam like I did when I was a teenager, but if I can do it on the ground I will be ecstatic.

No comments: