Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

PROCRASTINATION

Well, I am procrastinating. Not too bad because I do have one assignment done so far. I am working on the second and then I have a lesson plan to write. So, better than it could be. I am now officially out of my 20's. I turned 30 on Friday. We saw awesome fireworks. We went up to Thornton and they had parachuters who came down with fireworks off their packs and one brought in the American Flag. Then, they had great fireworks to music. I was really happy we went up there. Yesterday we went to Pueblo to see my grandparents. My grandma is not doing good. She is not remembering a lot of things. There are quite a few birthdays and her anniversary in July and she normally has them marked on a calendar. She only remembered two of the four birthdays and she didn't note when her anniversary is. My parents spoke to her on my birthday (Friday) and mentioned they were at my party, and then when we were there yesterday (Saturday) she didn't remember that it was my birthday. Not a good thing. Her father died from Alzheimer's so I am worried that she has it as well. My boys were great though. Today I am working on homework so I sent the three boys to Tiny Town. I hope to get some good pictures.

No comments: