Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It has been an interesting past couple of weeks.  We definitely had a good Christmas, but it started out a bit rocky.  We had a car accident on Christmas Eve and did about $7400 worth of damage to my car.  Jeremy and I went to the ER, but luckily just had a chest contusion (me) and cervical strain (Jeremy).  Aiden wasn't hurt and Brendan was with my parents so he was not with us at all.  We ended up having a good Christmas though.  We went to my uncle's house on Christmas Eve (after the ER), had Christmas day at our house, and then went to Pueblo this past Sunday.  We were supposed to go to Jeremy's brother's house on Christmas Eve in Johnstown, but we didn't quite make it that far, after the accident.  We ended the year at the zoo during the day and we are just hanging out at home tonight.  We are looking forward to a good 2009.  2008 was good for a few things, mainly having Aiden, finishing school, and getting a job, but we have definitely had our struggles throughout the year.  We are not completely away from our struggles yet, but will work on those into 2009.  That will include getting a better handle on my health.  This is a VERY scary thing for me to do and I am afraid to try and lose weight for fear of failing, but I have to do it.  I'm going to do a mini Biggest Loser and follow along with the show starting next week (at least with the weigh in part).  I won't be doing challenges, but I am going to try and get working out and eating better so I can start my weight loss.  I will try and stay positive and stay motivated through this process.  It will be a hard time for me I know, but I can do it and I will succeed.  Yes I have to keep telling myself this a lot because of my fear.  It should be a good upcoming year!

No comments: