Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another class done

So, I just finished another class for my master's degree. It was the first class back after the baby was born and boy was it tough. I definitely need to figure out to manage my time because I am not sure how to do it with two boys, husband, work, school, and house cleaning (yeah right). I'm beat and trying to figure it all out. It will be worth it though, so I keep going. I did get a call about a possible student teaching position in a school pretty close. I go meet with them next week so I hope all goes well. I learned from the psychologist today that I need self discipline in all aspects of my life. I am going to pray about it because I honestly don't know how to get it. Aiden is now 3 months old. We are going to get pictures of him and Brendan soon (next week or two), so then I can post my adorable boys again. I'm only a little biased you know. :)

No comments: