Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Different thougths

I haven't posted in a while, but honestly I have just been busy, so I haven't had much time. Same old thing, work, school, kids, honey, trying to find a student teacher position. Brendan's birthday is coming up, so we need to get that figured out. Of course then I have to clean my house, so I am trying not to think about it too much. Aiden is so close to rolling over. Pictures went good, but Aiden wouldn't smile. It was ok though. Afterwards he had his baba and then he smiled the rest of the night. It was too funny. I will try and get pictures online soon. I really liked Portrait Innovations where we went because they were reasonable and did a good job. My Brendan, as usual, was a ham and loved taking pictures. He wanted to do funny ones, so I will have to post that one once I get them loaded on the computer. We have a disc so I can load some. If anyone reads this and thinks about it, please pray for my dad and his company on Monday. His company is being sued and they are in the middle of arbitration. My dad has to testify on Monday and this arbitration could destroy the company, so a lot is at stake, including my parents' home and financial situation. I have started to realize more and more how much praying is important. After I started reading the blog on Audrey Caroline I started thinking about how much I need to be thankful for everything and truly get my life on track with God. I know this is a littler deeper than I normally am, but I honestly am more and more in thought about it all. Well, I better work.

No comments: