Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Way too much fun

Well, I am at work this Saturday morning. I didn't get home until almost 1am and was up at 6:15am. Not nearly enough sleep for me. Especially after having maybe one or two too many drinks. One of the guys from work took us to Comedy Works. It was so much fun. I laughed and laughed and it was exactly what I needed. Today I am feeling not so hot. Actually I have a really sore throat and feel like I am getting a head cold so it isn't so much the alcohol. :) We went to see a psychologist on Wednesday and I think this is really going to help us. Jeremy and I know we have problems and need consistency with the boys and we are both realizing we need help with figuring it out. We will see how it goes. Brendan did great back at school this week. He got 4 green cards in a row. Being that he just got new medicine and has been out of school for 3 weeks, this is awesome. I wish he would listen better at home too. One thing at a time. Aiden is doing great and sleeping through the night. The other night he slept for almost 9 hours. I spoke with my mom this morning and he slept about 11 hours last night. He did have a slight fever last night, so that may have had something to do with it, but we are lucky people with such a good boy. Brendan slept through the night when he was little too, so we have been really lucky. Got to try and get some work done now.

No comments: