Saturday, April 5, 2008
Hurting
I'm at work and I got a call from my mom asking about Brendan's medication. I didn't pack so I told her I didn't know. I said Jeremy must have accidentally forgotten it if it isn't in the bag. I got reemed and told Brendan shouldn't be packing his own suitcase and Jeremy and I need to be adults and grown up if we want him to act grown up. Apparently Brendan is being difficult this morning and she had plans to take him to a play, but doesn't know how she will be able to with him acting the way he is. Because we made a mistake we got completely reemed and made to feel like we are totally irresponsible. All I could do was cry and say I was sorry to her. I'm so hurt and don't know what to think right now. I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place because I really need to finish school and in order to do that I need someone to watch the kids on Saturdays. But, obviously watching them isn't working for her, so I am not sure if I should put my schooling on hold or what. Or, should I try and find someone else to watch them. That is hard though because Aiden is only 2 months and Brendan does have the ADHD and often is difficult to manage. I'm so at a loss right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment