Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Slacker poster
I'm a slacker when it comes to posting. I did find out that I have a student teaching position, yeah! I will be student teaching with a teacher at Murphy Creek Elementary in Aurora Public Schools. I will be in a 3rd grade class in a K-8 school. I am so excited. I start on July 29th. Sara's big 30th birthday is Saturday and we are going out. Fun fun! Dinner and a comedy club. Tomorrow night my cousin Megan is graduating from high school. Wow, time flies. Friday night I am going scrapbooking. Tuesday night is Brendan's 7th birthday and his graduation from Tiger Cubs. Busy time right now. Aiden goes in for his 4 month check up and shots tomorrow. I am guessing he is about 16 pounds. Will see how close I get tomorrow. I will blog tomorrow night. Hopefully we can start on cereal because the bottle is not enough for him these days. No word yet on my dad's company. We are still praying for the best. I've got to start working out and getting in shape. I'm so tired and I know working out will help. I just have to get the motivation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment