Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

It is almost Mother's Day and my first with two children. I am definitely blessed to have two beautiful boys. My husband asked what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told him I want a clean house. This may sound silly, but with my schedule it would be wonderful. As I understand it, we may have "cleaning fairies" at our house today. He won't tell me who they are, but I am pretty sure I know. If they do come over and clean anything I will be ecstatic. I am in need of major spring cleaning and I don't have time to do it, nor do I want to do it. It should be a pretty relaxing Mother's Day; church, lunch with my family, dinner with honey's mother. It should be good. We have to get invitations ready for Brendan's birthday party because it is coming up quick (the 27th). I think we are going to have his party the weekend after Memorial Day because that weekend is packed. My little man is going to be 7 years old. This week we were at the store and he thought that mommy should carry him around like a baby. Wow, he's heavy. I had him with his legs around my middle and his arms around my neck and I was trying to carry him, but carrying 50lbs is not the easiest for me. Crazy kiddo. His last day of 1st grade is May 30th and then he goes back in July for 2nd grade. Time flies. My other little man is almost 4 months (on the 22nd). He is such a talker right now. Smiling and talking all the time. We will probably start feeding him cereal. I hope so because he is chugging the bottle right now and a lot of times still acts hungry. I love my boys; they are so wonderful. I need to get some new pictures up soon. Still a bit slow on that right now though.

No comments: