Saturday, June 21, 2008
Strange week
Well, it has been a strange week. Jeremy got attacked by a hawk. Yes, a hawk. He didn't know what it was at first. He told me that he was walking Brendan to school and he felt a big thump on the back of his head and he then looked up and saw a bird flying away into a tree. He didn't think much about it, but then put his hand on the back of his head and he was bleeding. He did go to the doctor and had 3 talen marks on his head. He had to get a tetanus shot and then antibiotics in case of infection. Very odd I thought. We were both just so glad it wasn't one of the boys. Apparently the hawk has a nest and the Division of Wildlife said there is nothing the school can do about it because it is protected. I guess it has attacked 3 different people and the school even sent a newsletter about it. I just wish the nest could be moved or something. They find out there is a nest which is why the hawk is around. Mr. Aiden is definitely rolling over a lot. He likes to roll from his back to his front, which is the opposite of what Mr. Brendan did. To each their own I guess. Aiden is also laughing. He is ticklish so we can tickle him on his arms and he will laugh sometimes. It is hilarious. He loves watching people and things. Somedays I think he would be content just sitting and watching Brendan. Of course Brendan is a goof ball. :) My big 30th birthday is creeping up. I don't really have plans, at least none that I know of, depending on my honey. I am deciding I want to start off my 30's being strong willed, so I am working on that emotionally and physically. I even went to the gym this week. Only once, but it is a start. I finished another class and got an A. YEAH!! I have two more classes and then student teaching. I'm so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment