Saturday, June 14, 2008
Updates
Brendan is done with 1st grade and starts 2nd in July. Aiden is eating cereal, applesauce, and bananas. He is also rolling over and actually laughed for me the other night. Jeremy is working on getting a second job. I finish up a class this Tuesday and then I have 4 total classes (2 are curriculum and 2 are student teaching) along with student teaching and then I am done in November. I am leaving my job on July 25th so I can student teaching starting the next week. My parents are still waiting for the arbitrators. The arbitrators have asked for extension until August now to go on vacation. It's not good right now. Day by day though. Life is busy. I haven't done anything with losing weight which is still my goal. Working on finding the motivation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment