Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

It has been a while since I have posted. I have been sick for the past couple of weeks. The first week I was sick with a stomach thing and this past week I was sick with a cold and stuff. Not fun. I am finally starting to feel better. I think a lot of it was stress. It was stressful at home for a while and at school. Well, I have one class left before student teaching and I am very excited. Things are also better at home. My little Aiden is now sitting in a high chair to eat, so he is getting to be a big boy. We take him for his 6 month check up this week so we will see how big he is. I had to go to a funeral today. It was a rough one. A guy from church committed suicide. He was 24 years old. Very difficult for everyone, even though I didn't know him very well. It makes you take a good look at your children and give them extra squeezes. Well, I am tired and still trying to get better so I am going to make it an early night.

No comments: