Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thoughts

Aiden had his 6 month appointment today.  He is 18lbs and 12oz and 27 1/4 inches tall.  That is 75 percentile for height and weight. He did good, even though he had to have 4 shots.  Brendan is getting used to second grade.  He has to get back into the habit of homework again and that is a bit difficult, but he is doing good.  I have started my last class before student teaching and I am excited about it.  I am worried a bit though.  I am going to be working a part time job in addition to student teaching and I am worried about handling it all.  I'm slightly worried about everything getting done at home that needs to be done, but I am going to trust that Jeremy knows what needs to be done and will do it.  I get stressed out when the house is a mess and I get stressed if him and the boys are fighting, so I hope everything will be ok.  I also know that I need to figure out how to relax more than I do and let little things go.  I'm going to be really tired so I am going to feel like I am getting nothing done at home.  Hopefully I can keep everything together.  I am also trying to figure out how I can start being a better role model for my kids at home and for the kids I will be teaching.  The class I am in right now is physical education and health and this is a struggle for me in real life.  I need to learn how to keep physically active and I need to learn how to eat healthy.  I know it takes effort and a change of attitude and I am trying to figure out how to do it.  I want to so bad, but I am so scared of failing that I just don't try.  It is worse than failing and I need to get past it.  I also have a lot on my plate right now and I know moving out of my comfort zone will be difficult and I am not sure how to do that while having so much on my plate.  I will keep praying and trying to figure out it out.

No comments: