Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Much going on

There is so much going on right now it is absolutely crazy. My little Aiden actually crawled last night. He has been army crawling, but he got his belly up and crawled quite a bit. Wow, he's getting so big. He's almost 7 months old. Mr. Brendan lost another tooth. He honestly looks like he has no teeth. It's so funny. He's pushing limits and testing us, but that is to be expected. He seems to be doing pretty good in 2nd grade; just talks too much. Hmm, can't figure out where he gets that. Honey is fine; working, taking care of the kiddos, and helping around the house. It is always difficult to get all of these done. That's all I am going to say. :) Chris is getting married. Yes, that is correct. He and Adrian are FINALLY getting married. It is a quick wedding too. It is September 20, 2008. They have just planned it in the last couple of days. Crazy kids. It will be in Manitou Springs at this beautiful place called Briarhurst Manor. WOW!!! I think it will be beautiful. Expensive, but beautiful. And... they are expecting a baby. Yes, my little brother is going to be a daddy. Absolutely amazing to me. Adrian is due February 11th. We just found out a couple weeks ago; they were keeping it a secret. She's already up to a size 4 in clothes. How horrible (yeah right). Crazy girl-she's such a toothpick. I'm believing that it will be a girl. Chris says it will be a boy. We'll see. It's amazing how much is going on. Mom and dad are trying to get everything sorted out with the business and the lawsuit. Things are stressful there. I'm student teaching and having a blast. I'm exhausted, but I love the kiddos. I'm working part-time as well a couple evenings a week and on Saturdays. I am also done with my curriculum classes for school and just have my student teaching classes left (one night a week through November). Basically I am extremely busy and hardly ever home. I counted up hours this week and I am going on about 70 hours between school and work. I am not sure my little guys know who I am these days. I hardly get to see them. It will be worth it in the long run though. I think that is it. I should hope so anyway, since it is a lot going on.

No comments: