Monday, July 28, 2008
Angry
I'm angry today. I just spoke with my mom and found out that my dad lost the lawsuit. My dad, who is the most honest man I have ever met, who wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone, and he lost. He was told he fired a company go unlawfully. I'm not sure how that is possible in Colorado as a right to work state. I don't know what is going to happen. I talked to my mom and she was just about in tears. I burst into tears. My dad is at a state electrical board thing today so he had to keep his composure. I don't know what to think or feel or do. I just know I am angry and frustrated and hurt, especially for my parents. After almost a year of this lawsuit, my parents have to pick up the pieces and find a way to move on. It is times like these when my faith feels like it is drowning. My parents have worked so hard and done everything they could to make themselves a good life and now it could all be gone. Mom says that it is just money and they will be fine, but I know she is hurting more than she can stand to even think about. My dad has to be as well. I have kept saying that I will just keep praying that everything will be ok and then this happens and I don't know if it even helps to pray. People will say this is all part of God's plan, but I have a hard time believing that someone who is supposed to love us unconditionally would put people, good people, through so much pain and suffering. I have to find a way to continue to be strong for my parents. I just don't know how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment