Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well, my little brother is a married man. I know he isn't really my little brother because he's taller than I am, but he will always be my little brother because he is younger than I am. It was a great wedding. He looked handsome and Adrian was just beautiful. I'm so happy for them. I know it has been a long time coming and I am very excited. They were surprised with a trip to Florida by Adrian's dad so they are headed there for a few days. They come back home and on Wednesday they go to the doctor to find out if they are having a boy or girl. I'm so excited. It was an interesting weekend because I had both my boys to myself in a hotel room on Friday night. My honey couldn't get off work so he was at home. It was definitely an experience for me. I haven't really gone off for a night with just the boys. It is harder with two than I thought. Aiden is at the age where he wants to be down and on the go, so that doesn't help. Brendan is very independent and does his own thing. Of course this also means that he doesn't want to do the things I ask him. Wow, the fun with two kiddos. I'm not feeling good this morning so all my boys are at church. I'm headed back to bed. Just got up for some breakfast since I didn't eat dinner last night and was hungry this morning.

No comments: