Saturday, September 27, 2008
It's a boy!
Yep, it's a boy. Chris and Adrian are having a boy. I think it will be cool because then Aiden will have someone close to his age (they will be just over a year apart). Somehow I think Sebastian will be in the name. :) They already have a few outfits for him. It's so cute. I'm excited. Tomorrow is my 6 year anniversary. We are just going out to dinner tonight. My mom has the boys, so we have the night off. I'm noticing that I read a lot of blogs and my blog is always so boring. Not sure what the deal is. I am not the best writer though, so that is probably it. I need to get some pictures attached. There are some on our spaces website, but I haven't attached any recently. I need a new background too. I'm bored with it and need some excitement to it. Will see what I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment