Saturday, September 6, 2008
Yes I am still around
I have been a slacker at posting. I guess that is what happens when I am extremely busy. I have been student teaching and that is going great. I love it. I am also working part-time (15 hours a week) and going to school one night a week. Basically, I am tired. Brendan is now off track for 3 weeks. he finished the week of doing great in school. I am so proud of him. Aiden decided that he wants to pull himself up on furniture now, including his crib. We had to move the crib mattress down. He has also tried to crawl up stairs. Yikes!! He's getting so big. I will have to get some new pictures posted soon. I'm getting excited for Chris' wedding. It is on September 20th. I just wish I had something good to wear and that I was happy with my weight. Oh well. I'm probably going to wear black which is not normally PC for weddings, but Chris said it is ok. I don't frown on the wedding or anything; I just really only have black dressy clothes (unless I can find something in the closet that fits). They find out if they are having a boy or girl I believe on September 24th. Yeah!! I'm so excited to be an aunt (first time on my side). I wish Chris didn't have to move to California, but I totally understand that he needs to get some jobs lined up with the movies. I haven't caught up with many friends lately. I've been home mainly to eat and sleep. I think my kiddos are wondering who I am when I am there. I think that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Want some baby gates?
Post a Comment