Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

It seems like there is too much to do and too little time to do it all in.  It's getting busier and busier around my house.  My big Brendan always has homework to help with.  My little Aiden always wants to be on the go.  He had bronchitis (not sure how to spell it) so we had to do medicine and have him on a nebulizer.  That is not easy with a very active almost nine month old.  We found out that he is 21lbs 11 oz. He has his 9 month check up this week so we will see if he passes the 22lb mark.  If so, it is on to a new car seat.  I start teaching full-time this week in student teaching.  I am excited.  I have this week and then we have fall break and then I have one more week of teaching full-time.  I think it will be hard, but good.  I'm definitely finding some strengths and some weaknesses of myself so I know where I need to go from here.  I am starting to network and look for teaching positions.  Well, better get some more stuff done.

No comments: