Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Updates





I got a job!  I start teaching 6th grade math on Monday.  I am so excited.  I will actually start making money and I am definitely relieved.  I feel like a small weight has been lifted from my shoulders.  It is going to be a new experience, but I am excited for the opportunity to get my feet wet and start teaching right away.  The teacher I am replacing took a district job, so she has been really helpful getting the class ready for the transition.  In other news, Aiden is 10 months today.  He is really a daddy's boy.  Honey called and we had him on speaker phone.  Aiden was smiling and talking to the phone and wouldn't let me get a hold of it.  When I took it away he threw a fit.  I didn't work today because my mom was sick so it was nice to have time with my boys.  We did have a little scare though because Aiden was eating string cheese and started choking.  I had to get the piece of string cheese out of his mouth quickly.  I think we will hold off on giving him string cheese for a little while.  Maybe some day he will actually get some teeth.  Mr. Brendan is good.  He is doing pretty good in school.  He has had some great days.  Of course there are some not so good days, but he is definitely doing better than usual.  Here are just a few pictures of some things going on recently.

No comments: