Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I keep looking at my blog and saying that I need to update it.  Well, I finally have updated it.  I am completely finished with my master's program.  I am so happy to be done.  It was a great thing to do, but it is wonderful to have it completed.  I got a teaching position and I just finished my first week.  It is great.  It is challenging and exciting.  I'm teaching 6th grade math.  My boys are doing great.  Brendan is off track until the beginning of the year, so he is just having fun at school with the between session program.  My little Aiden is looking less and less like a baby and more like a little boy.  He is already almost 11 months old and time is just flying.  He still has no teeth, but doesn't seem to have a problem eating everything we give him.  We haven't gotten any Christmas decorations up yet, but we are hopefully going to get that done sometime this week.  I think we are going to get some family pictures as well.  We will see what all we get done.  There are more things to get done the closer we get to Christmas so it is busy right now.  I'm still working part-time as well, so our time is limited for everything.  I can't seem to thin about anything else to write, so I better think about getting some housework done here.  It's my least favorite thing to do, but it is definitely needing it about now.

No comments: