Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm really bad at posting. It's busy right now. I am working as a substitute teacher and working my part-time job. Brendan got diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder so now he is in occupational therapy once a week. This is going to get expensive. Also, Aiden is getting speech therapy and will be getting occupational therapy soon as well. He isn't talking as much as we would like so he needs that. The OT is for his motor skills. Jeremy and I have joined a bible study on the movie "Fireproof". I am excited about it and hope it will be good for us. Brendan is still in cub scouts and it is a busy time with selling popcorn. I am using my day planner all the time these days so I know where I am supposed to be. Needless to say, it is busy, busy, busy around my house. I'm not getting much else done besides work and appointments with the kiddos. I am not very interesting when I post, so I just talk about what is going on. More later.

No comments: