Monday, September 6, 2010
I'm a sad sad poster! I haven't posted in almost 1 year! Brendan is now 9 and in 4th grade. He likes it and is going good so far. Aiden is 2 1/2 and crazy as ever. They are both busy, active boys. Now, we are adding another kiddo into the family in January. Very unexpected to say the least. We should find out what we are having next week. The boys go back and forth between wanting a brother and wanting a sister. We shall see. I'm working full-time at Integrated. I didn't find a full-time teaching position and figured it would be easier to work at IME instead of trying to substitute. It is less stressful and more stable at the moment. Jeremy and I are trying to get on the right path financially and spiritually. Church for the fall starts soon and I am excited for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment