Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday night school work

I'm just finishing up my work for the evening so I can go to bed. I've been in bed most of the day, but since I didn't feel good then it doesn't count. I'm printing way too many pages of reading for school since the instructor wants us to bring copies to class. Makes no sense that we have electronic books instead of regular books then. Oh well. Things are better with mom and me. She didn't feel good when she called and yelled yesterday. She called to apologize last night. So, that is better. Nothing too exciting on this fine day. I'm ready for something to eat though, so going to see what I can eat that is not too much for this late. Then, off to bed.

No comments: