Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Posting to Post?

So, I wonder if I am posting to post. I honestly don't have anything new to say. We had a ladies night at church last night and watch a comedian, so that was fun. I'm at work on a fun Saturday and I am bored. If anyone wants to see pictures of the family and things going on go to http://jtbheater.spaces.live.com/ We haven't done much organizing our pictures yet since we are pretty new to the digital stuff, but it works for now. Honey likes to put captions on the pictures too, so that is fun. I did take note of the Smith's blog and finally decided to write letters to my kids. I have thought about it for years, but I never got around to writing one for Brendan. Now I have Aiden too, so I decided it was time to write them letters. They are probably cheesy, but I think it is a good thing to do. I'm glad I wrote them. I will probably write more as they get older, but I wanted a starting letter at least. I typed them up, so they are not handwritten, but I may still handwrite them; not sure. I just got to be careful and not try and edit them. They are not supposed to be academic writings; just letters to my children, so I shouldn't stress about how they look. I will probably put them in their scrapbooks. Of course I need to get more scrapbooking done too, but right now too much is going on to do that.

No comments: