Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random stuff

So, now there is pressure from Miss Sara :) to keep up on my blog in case someone else might look at it. I probably should add Mel's, Angie's, and Steph's because I check theirs out, but I will get to that later. I am totally following the story about the Smith's as well. What an amazing and sad story. So, my youngest is screaming so this will be short. My husband is at a job interview for a second job at Sears. He was delivering pizza for a while, but then stopped because the hours were not consistent, we thought we could survive without, and he got threatened by customers. Now we know with a new day care that he needs another job again. This is stressful because I am not sure how I am supposed to work full time, be a full time mom, and go to school and work on my observation hours for school (I am going to be a teacher). I obviously have help with Jeremy, but if he is working all the nights and I am at home with the boys and homework and dinner and bed, then I don't have time for house work and I am afraid I will go stir crazy. Plus, I have to start working out and that will have to be bright and early in the morning, so things are crazy right now. Sara was right, it is a crazy blog of the boys and me. We'll figure it all out, but right now I am having a hard time figuring things out. I better go get the little one otherwise I would write more. That's all for now.

No comments: