Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, March 14, 2011

My New Thoughts

I have three kids. My three boys are Aiden, Brendan, and Carsten. My ABC's. They were not born in that order, but yes I am cheesy and once I had Brendan and then Aiden I realized I wanted a C kiddo. I wish that I would have blogged during my first two pregnancies and during the first year (or at least the first few months) of my two oldest boys, but I didn't do that. Well, I am going to start a journal of my most recent pregnancy with my youngest along with the happenings of his life and consequently our families. Why? Well, I want to remember what all has happened and I need a place to write out my thoughts and feelings. I will not be doing it so others can see it, though anyone who wants to read what I write is more than welcome to. Carsten is 6 weeks old and I haven't started this yet, but I will blog about days or weeks (depending on how I feel) during each post. My plan is to start this week. Until the next time...

No comments: